1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 eggs, beaten
1 package (16 ounces] frozen Asian style vegetables, or 1 pound fresh vegetables
3 cups cooked rice
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1 cup cooked, diced chicken
2 green onions, sliced
soy sauce or hot sauce to taste
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat [350 degrees in an
electric skillet). Add eggs and scramble. Remove cooked eggs and set aside.
2. Add small amount of water to pan and cook vegetables until tender crisp.
3. Add rice, garlic powder, and ginger and stir to heat through, breaking up lumps by
pressing against pan.
4. Add meat and stir fry until heated.
5. Add green onions and reserved egg, and cook to heat through.
6. Sewe with soy sauce or hot sauce. Refrigerate leftovers within 2-3 hours.
Number of servings: 6
Amount per serving: 1 cup
Total Carbohydrate 20g