CCAHEC students placed into medical facilities for clinical hours during the RN and LPN Refresher program Phase II must successfully complete a multifaceted background check prior to beginning. CCAHEC has contracted with Complio by American Databank to conduct an investigation that includes the following information per medical facility requirements:
- Social Security number, education, and residences
- State criminal history from each state of residence
- Violent sex offender and predator registry
- Office of Inspector General (OIG) list of excluded individuals
- General Service Administration (GSA) list of parties excluded from federal programs
- US Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) list of specially designated nationals (SDN)
Background Check Tips:
- Allow at least 30 minutes to complete the request form.
- Background screening will cost at minimum $40.00, and is based on student provided information. Checks run for those with multiple states of residence or aliases will be charged accordingly for the additional research needed.
- Before beginning, be sure to gather all related information you may need including dates of school attendance and addresses, and employment information.
- Read each page carefully and navigate with caution. It is quite easy to delete items causing the site to send you back to the beginning.
- Do not email your background check results to CCAHEC. Authorized staff have direct access to your report in order to attest successful completion to your clinical site.
To ensure compliance with numerous medical facility requirements in the State of Colorado, CCAHEC students placed into clinicals during the RN or LPN Refresher program Phase II must successfully complete a drug screen with at minimum the following prior to beginning any clinical hours:
- Fentanyl Analogues
CCAHEC has contracted with Complio by American Databank for the convenience of its students. The cost will be $120.00 paid directly to Complio with numerous LabCorp collection sites throughout the state. However, should students wish to pursue other avenues to obtain a compliant drug screen, they are free to do so, so long as each substance listed above is screened. Drug screen results missing any of the aforementioned substances will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.