The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) protects patient health information. This training helps prepare participants on how to protect this information in accordance with HIPAA regulation.
To take the HIPAA training please follow these steps:
- Create a folder on your computer called HIPAA
- Download the on-line presentation and save it to the HIPAA folder you just created [ CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ]
- Extract the Zip file (hipaa.zip) and save the files into the HIPAA folder
- Double click on the file called hipaa.exe
- Go through the tutorial entering your name and giving yourself a password
- Take the HIPAA quiz